Trusted Telemedicine Suboxone Clinic in Tennessee
100% Telemedicine Suboxone Appointments from the privacy of your own home
Our addiction experts have created a paperless procedure that you can begin at home. There is no need to visit the clinic to fill out paperwork or undergo screening tests. Our intake forms and screening tests are available for completion at home. We aim to make your opioid addiction recovery as comfortable and easy as possible for you.
Telemedicine Suboxone Clinic for Opioid Addiction in Tennessee
Online suboxone clinic of National Addiction Specialists in Nashville Tennessee have spent years assisting people with opioid addiction to reduce cravings and avoid relapse. Using HIPAA-compliant telemedicine, Dr. Elkin and his team of top-rated suboxone doctors and addiction treatment providers are available to ensure your suboxone treatment is as safe and effective as possible.
To ensure telemedicine suboxone treatment effectiveness, we collaborate with the following organizations to abide by the proper telemedicine opioid treatment protocol and provide the most effective forms of treatment to meet the needs of individuals seeking treatment for opioid addiction and to deliver the highest quality care consistently.
Real people, real recovery stories
Top Rated Telemedicine Suboxone Clinic in Tennessee
Online Suboxone Clinic that takes tennCare
The Benefits of National Addiction Specialists Telemedicine Clinic for Suboxone Treatment in Tennessee
What is Suboxone and How Can It Help With Opioid Addiction?
Suboxone is a medicine licensed by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for use as part of the Medication Assisted Treatment (MAT) program to treat opioid addiction.
National Addiction Specialists Suboxone medication-assisted treatment includes counseling, behavioral therapy, and evidence-based treatments. We do not view Suboxone treatment as a one-size-fits-all. We constantly strive to tailor treatment plans to each patient’s specific needs. National Addiction Specialists treatment method strives to personalize appropriate treatments for individuals’ entire needs and circumstances.
National Addiction Specialists is an outpatient addiction treatment center in Nashville, Tennessee that provides HIPPA-compliant telemedicine opioid addiction treatment in all of Tennessee areas.
3 Steps to Start Telemedicine Suboxone
Step 1: Call Us To Get Started
Step 2: Complete Intake Forms
Step 3: Telemedicine Appointments
Telehealth Suboxone Clinic That Takes TennCare Insurance
TennCare, Tennessee’s Medicaid program, offers health care to low-income people and families who meet specific criteria. This program, which gets financing from both the state and federal governments, covers several medical specializations, including addiction treatment.
Despite the restricted number of suboxone clinics in Tennessee that take TennCare insurance, National Addiction Specialists has contracted with TennCare to provide suboxone treatment services at a reduced rate to insured individuals. Medicaid covers the cost of suboxone addiction therapy and medication. Read more about Tennessee Tenncare Suboxone Doctors – Medicaid Covered.
State Licensed Outpatient Opioid Addiction Treatment Center in Tennessee
National Addiction Specialists provides opioid-dependent individuals the opportunity to receive opioid addiction treatment programs through telemedicine via phone or tablet. Our outpatient Suboxone treatment involves a combination of counseling, therapy, and medication-assisted treatment (MAT) program to help individuals overcome opioid addiction.
Our suboxone doctors and addiction specialists are here to help opioid-dependence individuals with;
- Telemedicine counseling and behavioral therapies
- Ease of obtaining prescriptions
- Medication-assisted treatment (MAT) using medications including suboxone – buprenorphine, and naloxone.
- Addiction recovery and substance abuse awareness
- Program for Relapse Prevention
National Addiction Specialists is a TennCare-covered outpatient addiction treatment center in Brentwood TN that provides HIPPA-compliant telemedicine suboxone opioid addiction treatment in Nashville and surrounding Tennessee areas.
National Addiction Specialists have been serving outpatient suboxone treatment in Nashville TN and surrounding cities in Tennessee such as; Johnson City, Kingsport, Nashville, Dickson, Columbia, Paris, Waverly, Knoxville, Jackson, Clarksville, Union City, Cookeville, Murfreesboro, Smyrna, Hendersonville, Portland, McMinnville, Franklin, Memphis, Chattanooga.
what to consider when looking for a suboxone clinic in tennessee
- Offers comprehensive addiction treatment – Look for a clinic that offers everything you need for Suboxone treatment to work. Successful treatment requires talking to someone about your addiction, getting therapy, and having support. The clinic should either provide these services or connect you with others who do. Read more about How Suboxone Treatment works.
- Ease of Access to Care – When choosing a clinic, think about convenience. Its location, operating hours, and appointment availability. You need a clinic that’s easy to get to and has many options for scheduling appointments, so you can find one that works with your schedule.
- Insurance Coverage – When you plan to visit the doctor, consider the expenses ahead of time. Verify if your insurance is accepted at the clinic you have in mind, or check out alternatives for affording the fees if you are uninsured. Doing so will prevent financial troubles in the future. This allows you to arrange how to pay for the expenses with ease and make rational decisions accordingly, based on your circumstances and budget. National Addiction Specialists is a suboxone clinic that takes Tenncare for Tennessee residents. Read more about Insurance and Pricing here.
- Clinic Reputation and Reviews – Do some research on the clinic’s reputation before getting treated with Suboxone. Check out online reviews, and testimonials or ask for recommendations from healthcare professionals, support groups, or friends who have been through the treatment. Read more about our suboxone doctor reviews here.
- Offers personalized addiction treatment programs – It’s important to have a treatment plan that fits your needs. A good clinic will do thorough assessments to make this plan. They will decide how much Suboxone you need and how long you will take it. This will help you get effective treatment.
- Licensed and Accredited Providers – Check if the clinic and healthcare providers have the right licenses and certifications. Look for certificates from important organizations like SAMHSA or state regulatory bodies. National Addiction Specialists providers are licensed and accredited by ASAM, TMA, TNSAM.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, if you are a Tennessee resident. Suboxone treatment is covered by TennCare as part of its addiction treatment services. Read more here about Tennessee TennCare Suboxone Doctors.
It's important to remember that coverage for Suboxone treatment may vary depending on the specific insurance plan you have, and some plans may have limitations or restrictions on the number of visits or prescription refills. For Tennessee residents, TennCare covers detoxification and treatment for substance abuse disorders and opioid use disorders at the inpatient, residential, and outpatient levels for insurance health plans such as Amerigroup, BlueCare and UnitedHealthcare.
TennCare is the Medicaid program in Tennessee. It is a state-wide program that covers low-income households and individuals for a wide range of services including but not limited to addiction treatment.
A suboxone clinic is a medical treatment center that specializes in the treatment of opioid addiction using the medication buprenorphine, which is also known as Suboxone.
Suboxone clinic provides medication-assisted treatment (MAT) to individuals suffering from opioid addiction. MAT program is an evidence-based treatment program that combines medication with counseling and therapy to assist people receiving addiction treatment recovery.
Your Recovery Starts Here
Telehealth Suboxone Doctors in Nashville Tennessee
Are you looking for telehealth suboxone doctors near me in Tennessee? Top-rated suboxone doctors and addiction specialists at National Addiction Specialists are here to help you get started on your addiction recovery right away; we can offer you the information and tools you need to get started. Book a free consultation now to learn how suboxone works!
We serve outpatient suboxone treatment throughout Tennessee including: Nashville, Knoxville, Chattanooga, Memphis, Johnson City and surrounding cities: Kingsport, Nashville, Dickson, Columbia, Paris, Waverly, Knoxville, Jackson, Clarksville, Union City, Cookeville, Murfreesboro, Smyrna, Hendersonville, Portland, McMinnville, Franklin, Memphis, Chattanooga