Telehealth Suboxone Clinic That Accept Medicaid/TennCare
Is Suboxone Covered by Insurance?
Suboxone is an opioid addiction treatment medication that is frequently covered by health insurance plans under the prescription drug benefit. The majority of health insurance plans cover Suboxone. However, specific coverage terms, such as deductibles, copays, and exclusions, can differ from plan to plan.
If you are looking for Suboxone Clinics that take Insurance or Suboxone Doctors near me that accept Medicaid, we might be the one you are looking for.
Suboxone Doctors Near Me That Accept Medicaid
National Addiction Specialists is a suboxone treatment clinic that accepts Medicaid. NAS is in network with Medicaid (TennCare) plans such as:
- BlueCare Medicaid
- Amerigroup Medicaid Insurance
- United Healthcare Medicaid
- Ambetter Insurance
- Medicare Insurance
- Medicaid (TennCare)
- Commercial BlueCross Blue Shield Network P and S
- Self-pay options in the form of credit or debit card
Opioid addiction is a serious medical condition that, if left untreated, can have serious consequences. If you are suffering from opioid addiction, you must seek treatment as soon as possible.
While the cost of treatment may be an issue, many resources are available to assist you in paying for treatment, such as health insurance and financing options.
Get Suboxone treatment near you with Telehealth Suboxone Program. Get rid of all the obstacles in getting addiction treatment like cost, transportation and constraints.
National Addiction Specialists aims to provide easier access to treatment. All assessment, evaluation and screening tests can be completed at home.
Suboxone Treatment Cost
Patient Intake Fee which includes 1st Visit
Patient Intake Fee that includes Intake Fee, 1st medical provider visit, prescription, 1:1 counselor visit, and drug/pregnancy screens
Per Visit (Induction & Stabilization)
Prior to transitioning to monthly while in Induction or Stabilization. Usually 5 visits for Induction and Stabilization
For 1st Monthly Visit (Maintenance)
Covers 1 monthly medical provider visit, 1 counselor visit, and drug screens
Additional Monthly Visits
Per Visit (Maintenance)
If needed besides regular 1st monthly visit to see medical provider
Mental Health Visit
Mental Health visits are covered by Medicaid (Bluecare or Amerigroup) along with Medicare. Commercial insurance such as BCBS usually involves copays or meeting annual deductibles before visits are covered. These appointments must be scheduled separately. You will be provided that info at time of request
Labs may be billed separately. If insurance does not cover the cost of labs, the patient is responsible.
- Each patient encounter includes a drug screen, but drug screens performed by outside companies such as Labcorp or Quest Diagnostics are the responsibility of the patient/insurance patient’s company.
- Financial assistance is available on an individual basis and may result in lower fees. Depending on the situation. For more information, please contact the Office Manager.
- Suboxone prices vary between pharmacies. Medicaid covers generic Buprenorphine/naloxone medication. Medicaid may only cover one prescription per month, so if you are seeing multiple doctors,
- You may have to pay for the additional prescriptions more frequently than once a month.
- The majority of commercial Insurance carriers provide copays or yearly deductibles.
Telemedicine Suboxone treatment is covered by most insurance carriers and Medicaid (TennCare), which will cover the full cost of treatment for Tennessee residents.
Got Questions to Ask? We are here to assist you!
Online Suboxone Treatment Covered by Insurance - Book Free Intake Assessment Now
A very efficient, low to no cost opioid addiction treatment program offered by NAS allows you to hold a video conference call from any location by simply dialing your service provider. National Addiction Specialists is a telemedicine Suboxone Clinic that takes insurance.