Addiction specialist near me
Finding the Best Addiction Specialists Near Me in Tennessee
What is Addiction Treatment and Why should you hire an Addiction Specialist?
The term “addiction treatment” refers to any method used to address and manage substance abuse or behavioral addiction. Methods such as counseling, medication, and community support groups can help.
Addiction specialists, also known as substance abuse specialists, addiction medicine doctors, or drug abuse specialists, are medical professionals who work with patients to create individualized treatment plans, provide emotional and practical support throughout the recovery process, and coordinate care with other medical professionals to address underlying mental and physical health issues that may be contributing to the patient’s addiction.
Hiring a professional that specializes in addiction might be beneficial since they will have the particular knowledge and abilities necessary for a proper diagnosis and treatment of addiction. Further, they can assist addicts in navigating the sometimes-overwhelming system for receiving treatment.
Seeking assistance is a significant move toward recovery and a brighter future. To get you started, here’s an article discussing the best ways to ask for help for addiction.
Top-Rated Addiction Specialists Near Me in Tennessee
Different Types of Addiction Treatment in Tennessee
There are several types of addiction treatment services in Tennessee. These include,
- Inpatient treatment – when a person stays in a residential facility and gets the care and support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Most of the time, inpatient treatment is suggested for people with severe addiction problems or those who have tried to stop using but failed.
- Outpatient treatment – a way for people to get help while still living at home and going about their daily lives. Outpatient addiction treatment program typically involves attending therapy sessions, counseling, and other treatment activities on a regular basis with strict provider supervision and monitoring, but not staying overnight in a treatment facility.
- Medication-Assisted Treatment (MAT) – Drugs like methadone or buprenorphine that the FDA approves are used in this type of treatment to help people with addiction deal with withdrawal symptoms and cravings.
- Behavioral therapy – Individuals work closely with a therapist to find and change bad patterns of behavior that are linked to their addiction. Methods like cognitive-behavioral therapy, motivational interviewing, and others can help with this.
- Support groups – these are groups like Alcoholics Anonymous and Narcotics Anonymous give people a place to talk about their problems, get help, and learn from others who are going through the same thing.
Rehabilitation is the process of helping someone get back to being able to do things in their everyday life. It can be therapy, medication, or something else.
These are some of the most common services for people with addictions in Nashville and surrounding cities in Tennessee, but there are many more. Finding the best addiction specialists near me will help you figure out the best way to treat your own needs.
How to Find a Qualified Addiction Specialist and Addiction Medicine Doctor in Tennessee
If you’ve been searching for addiction specialists near me, here are 6 tips for finding the right addiction specialist in Tennessee;
- Request recommendations from your primary care physician or other healthcare experts. They may be able to refer you to local addiction specialists who have experience in your area.
- Review healthcare provider online directories and website made available by professional medical organizations or insurance companies, such as TN Gov Medical Provider Lookup if you’ve been looking for “addiction specialists near me” and “suboxone doctors that takes TennCare.” These directories frequently provide information about the credentials and specializations of service providers.
- Check to see if the addiction specialist is certified by an organization such as the American Board of Addiction Medicine (ABAM) or the American Society of Addiction Medicine (ASAM) (ASAM).
- Consider internet reviews from current or prior patients, which might give light on a specialist’s level of care. Click here to check the latest National Addiction Specialists, LLC testimonials.
- Contact your insurance carrier to find out which addiction specialists are covered under your policy.
- Local support groups may be able to suggest qualified addiction professionals.
If you live in Nashville and surrounding areas in Tennessee and are searching for a telemedicine outpatient suboxone treatment and “addiction specialist near me” please contact us. National Addiction Specialists suboxone doctors and addiction specialists are here to help individuals suffering from opioid addiction and are open to accepting referrals from other healthcare providers. To learn more, get in touch with us.
Addiction is a sickness, but getting help is a personal decision.
Addiction Specialists Near Me in Nashville Tennessee
If you or someone you know is struggling with opioid addiction, we can help you achieve long-term recovery. National Addiction Specialists addiction medicine treatment center has helped thousands of patients recover from opioid addiction.
Your Recovery Starts Here
Addiction Specialists in Nashville Tennessee
Are you looking for a Tennessee resident looking for telehealth addiction specialists near me? National Addiction Specialists' top-rated suboxone doctors and addiction experts are here to help you begin your addiction treatment and recovery. We can provide you with the tools and information you need to get started immediately.
We serve outpatient suboxone treatment in the following cities in Tennessee: Johnson City, Kingsport, Nashville, Dickson, Columbia, Paris, Waverly, Knoxville, Jackson, Clarksville, Union City, Cookeville, Murfreesboro, Smyrna, Hendersonville, Portland, McMinnville, Franklin, Memphis, Chattanooga